- Province of origin: Isonzo, Friuli
- Year established: 1967
- Owning family: Bertani Domains – Angelini
- Production: 400.000 Bottles
- 50 ha Hectares Under Vine
- Sustainable Viticulture
Despite the continuing surge in interest in general for Italian wines, Pinot Grigio remains the most popular white variety with consumers in WA. Puiatti deliver exactly what we needed for our market.
The entry level ‘Puiattino’ Pinot Grigio delivers genuine regional and varietal character, we thought the best available at it’s price point.
Then at the next level, Puiatti offers a range of well defined ‘varietal’ white wines, all made without oak treatment – hence their logo ‘save a tree, drink Puiatti’
Anyone interested in gaining an understanding of the pure varietal characters of north east Italy’s major white wine varieties should road test the Puiatti Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Friulano and Ribolla. Outstanding vintage conditions across both 2015 and 2016 have produced perfect examples of these wines.
Puiatti wines are simply a reflection of how far Italian white wines have come in terms of quality in the last 15 to 20 years.
Wines by PUIATTI
- 2020 Puiatti ‘Sal’ Pinot Grigio IGT
- 2019 Puatti ‘Aur’ Chardonnay IGT
- 2019 Puatti ‘Vuj’ Friulano DOP
- 2019 Puatti ‘Lus’ Ribolla Gialla IGT
- 2020 Puiattino Pinot Grigio IGT
- 2018 'Archetipi' Ribolla Gialla