- Province of origin: Treviso, Veneto
- Year established: 1969
- Name of owners: Giovanni & Walter Cescon
- Winemaker: Diego Zanella
- Production: 1.800.000 Bottles
- 150 ha Hectares Under Vine
Prosecco as a light aperitif is now a well established custom in WA [as it is around the world] and San Martino since being introduced here 3-4 years ago has a reasonable slice of this growing market.
San Martino sits just outside Conegliano in the heart of Italy’s Prosecco country, some 60 km’s north of Venice. One of San Martino’s great strength is their vineyard holdings along the banks of the river Piave, around our winery at Visnà di Vazzola, and in the hills between Conegliano and Valdobbiadene, historical home to Prosecco
This family-run winery has been growing since the 1960s and is now in its third generation.
Founded by grandfather Luigi Cescon, the San Martino estate was then passed onto son Giovanni, and finally to his nephew Walter.
Profoundly believing in an honest day’s work, the unwavering pursuit of quality and a respect for new technology – but not at the expense of the quality of tradition – this family’s business has grown from strength to strength since being established.
Wines by SAN MARTINO
- San Martino NV Prosecco DOC Extra Dry
- San Martino NV Prosecco Superiore DOCG Extra Dry
- San Martino NV Frizzante Keg 20L
- San Martino NV Prosecco DOCG Rosé Extra Dry
- San Martino NV Prosecco DOC Rosé Brut