More than one thousand years ago, in A.D. 958 or 959, the Italian King Berengario II gave to Rambaldo, ancestor of the Collalto family, the area called Corte Lovadina. The Collalto family still owns this and the surrounding lands
Just 45 miles due north of Venice, the Collalto estate stretches across 3,200 acres and is home to vineyards, castles, woodlands, pigs, cattle, water buffalo etc. No description of the beauty of this ‘farm’ can do it justice, you simply need to visit to fully appreciate the pristine nature of this property.
The company philosophy is firmly rooted in sustainable farming methods. This means limiting environmental impact and reducing pesticides. It means creating energy through the use of renewable sources. It means protecting the countryside, preserving it, improving it and revering it.
Our sparkling selection from the Borgoluce range covers the Prosecco DOC ‘Lampo’ [Easy drinking, soft with persistent stone fruit flavours and crisp acidity], Prosecco NV Valdobbiadenne DOCG [more refined yet richer with lovely purity of fruit] and the more intense 2016 Prosecco ‘Rive di Collalto’ Brut [generous in flavour, bone dry with plenty of energy]
Wines by BORGOLUCE
- Borgoluce NV Prosecco ‘Lampo’ DOC Treviso Brut
- Borgoluce NV Prosecco Valdobbiadenne DOCG Brut
- Borgoluce NV Prosecco Valdobbiadenne DOCG Non Disgorged
- Borgoluce NV Prosecco Valdobbiadenne DOCG Brut (1.5L)
- Borgoluce 2015 Cabernet (Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc)
- Borgoluce 2015 ‘Capifosso’ (Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon)